Thursday, April 30, 2009

Winning day, Oh well...

Right today is...kinda interesting. Before school starts, my friends "gangbang"-ed my big-sized friend.lol. Is like 10 on 1 HAHAHA. So everyone tries to chase him and he ran like theres no tomorrow for him .When someone caught him , he shake his hands and everyone was pushed away. Then he started running again. The they finally trapped him on the stage. Then he got all pissed and start bashing whoever tries to catch him. LoL. Luckily I din't get involed. Then he almost got into a fight with my another friend. Then when perhimpunan starts.. they apologize to each other. LoL. In class, my friend , Wee Chien , Kelly , Queenie and Hsu Huan drew a pig and a bear...guess what, they represent as me . hahahaha. Anyway, I din't take it seriously and laughed. And last but not least , our school won top 5 in choir! WeeeEeEeeeEeEeee xD
Er-hem, well I guess that's it for today.
Peace out! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment